Upland Hunting Prices
Our goal is to show your group the best we have, keeping in mind your preferred hunting style and target birds. However we won't make promises we can't keep and when dealing with nature nothing is a guarantee. What we strive for is a great experience chasing birds everyday!
Please contact for details regarding specific species, hunting methods etc.
- Season-Foreign Resident. Sept 1st-Nov 30th
- Hunting rates-Secure your dates for the 2019 Season schedule, Contact us now!
- 5-Fully Guided Hunts Option
- 3 days/5 hunts Package offers -3 morning fully guided hunts, 2 afternoon fully guided hunts.
- Hunt rate for 1 hunter = $2400
- Hunt rates for 2+ hunters = $2100
- 3-Fully Guided Hunts Option
- 3 days/3 hunts Package offers -3 morning fully guided hunts.
- Hunt rate for 1 hunter = $1800
- Hunt rates for 2+ hunters = $1500
- Hunts are 3 nights stay(departure after lunch on last day)
- Arrival days are Sunday or Wednesday.
- You can book a 3 day hunt with either Sunday or Wednesday arrival!
- Arrival on Sunday/ Depart Wednesday after lunch (Hunt runs Mon AM thru Wed AM)
- Arrival on Wednesday/Depart Saturday after lunch (Hunt runs Thurs AM thru Sat AM)
We provide such a great trip for our guests and one of the many important factors is our amazing staff! We all work together to provide the best service to everyone. I can't stress how important great staff is for ensuring a great experience. Seasoned traveling hunters will back that claim from their past experiences with various Lodges and Outfitter's employees, some great and some not so great. That is where your success starts on your trip, leaving the work to us, you just enjoy the hunt.
If you want to find out more we should have a conversation to go over your desires and what we offer. There is more to explain than we can write about here.
We also have a list of references we encourage you to call and ask all about us. Here are a few excerpts from the growing list of Testimonials
We would be happy to explain all about it anytime, just Contact Us, or call Toll Free 1-866-214-8402
Consider this-Book the camp exclusively for your large group and save!
Included In All The Guided Hunts
- All applicable taxes
- Clean, warm private accommodations
- All bedding, towels, etc.
- Daily housekeeping
- 3 hearty mouthwatering meals/day
- Assortment of major hunting equipment
- Expert guides
- Friendly personal service and use of all facilities
What's Not Included
- Hunting License -Please note that Federal Migratory game Bird Permits are now only available from Large Sporting goods stores and Online.
- Soft drinks, snacks, etc.
- Taxidermy nor shipping of trophy or meat
- Personal hunting equipment
- Pre/post hunt accommodations and travel
- Bird Cleaning (Cleaning shack on site)
- Alcohol beverages
Some ethical principles we follow:
- All birds including cripples are counted in personal limits. Limits only on all hunts.
- There is absolutely no birds wasted on our hunts. Only shoot what is considered welcome tablefare. All dead birds must be cleaned for consumption or taxidermy.
Deposits Required To Book Your Hunt
- $500.00 per hunter to reserve a spot years in advance.
- $500.00 (remaining deposit balance of total of $1000) deposit balance is due January 1st of the year of your hunt.
- Balance of hunt price due 60 days before arrival.
As such is life things happen, which is why we highly recommend that you purchase a Trip Cancellation Insurance Policy from one of the many Insurance Companies in the market. Different packages will insure your trip expenses to different levels of protection. We can not insure any of your trip costs nor related expenses for you.
All deposits and final payments are non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances.
All payments made out and mailed to:
PO Box 358
Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
What To Bring For Upland Bird Hunting
- Camouflage or hunter green clothing
- Pair of easy on and easy off camp slippers (with rubber bottoms) We have a "boots off" policy in all our buildings and these slip -ons will make your in-camp travel very comfortable.
- Firearm and ammunition
- Waterproof walking boots
- Rain gear
- Light jacket
- Insulated jacket
- Headwear - light
- Headwear - insulated
- Gloves - light
- Gloves or Mitts - insulated
- Insulated pants or jumpsuit or long underwear
- Light footwear for around camp/lodge
- Blaze orange headwear and vest
- Personal effects, such as medication, toiletries, alcohol and tobacco.
- Cooler (if you wish to take game home)
- Passport is now required
- Hunter safety Certification
- Border crossing forms pre filled.( firearms declaration form 1-800-731-4000),info @ Canada customs 1-800-461-9999
- Travel arrangements made and confirmed (A 4 wheel drive vehicle is recommended)
- Travel crate for dog
News & Events
Ultimate organic nourishment
Common to see painted turtles here but this
Heading out to hunt bear,
3 month old Remington learning to jump off bed!
See the 2 newest members of the Riverside Lodge hunting dog crew!