Waterfowl Hunting Prices
Our goal is to show your group the best we have, keeping in mind your preferred hunting style and target birds. However, we won't make promises we can't keep and when dealing with nature nothing is a guarantee. What we strive for is a great experience chasing birds every day. If weather or game is not cooperating with Plan A, we adopt Plan B, yes even in Canada birds and weather can be a challenge some days. This is where we shine with our unique location and hunting equipment! We have options at the ready to adapt to changes and circumstances. We are waterfowlers, seasoned with experience and knowledge of old and new trends.
Note: We recommend that you arrive with a vehicle for you and your party to follow us to the field. A 4X4 vehicle of some sort is best in case of wet conditions like 2016!
- Season-Foreign Resident. Sept 4th-Nov 30th
- Hunting rates-Secure your dates for the 2022 Season schedule, Contact us now!
"We would rather explain PRICE once, than to apologize for QUALITY forever."
2022 still dates available- Last Minute Pricing applies!
2023-25 Please contact us here.
- 5-Fully Guided Hunts Option
- 3 days/5 hunts Package offers -3 morning fully guided hunts, 2 afternoons fully guided hunts.
- 3-Fully Guided Hunts Option
- 3 days/3 hunts Package offers -3 morning fully guided hunts
- Hunts are 3 nights stay(departure after lunch on last day)
- Arrival days are Sunday or Wednesday.
- You can book a 3-day hunt with either Sunday or Wednesday arrival!
- Arrival on Sunday/ Depart Wednesday after lunch (Hunt runs Mon AM thru Wed AM)
- Arrival on Wednesday/Depart Saturday after lunch (Hunt runs Thurs AM thru Sat AM)
We provide such a great trip for our guests and one of the many important factors is our amazing staff! We all work together to provide the best service to everyone. I can't stress how important great staff is for ensuring a great experience. Seasoned traveling hunters will back that claim from their past experiences with various Lodges and Outfitters' employees, some great and some not so great. That is where your success starts on your trip, leaving the work to us, you just enjoy the hunt.
If you want to find out more we should have a conversation to go over your desires and what we offer. There is more to explain than we can write about here.
We also have a list of references we encourage you to call and ask all about us. Here are a few excerpts from the growing list of Testimonials.
We would be happy to explain all about it anytime, just Contact Us, or call Toll Free 1-866-214-8402.
Consider this-Book the camp exclusively for your large group and save!
Included In All The Guided Hunts
- All applicable taxes
- Clean, warm private accommodations
- All bedding, towels, etc.
- Daily housekeeping
- 3 hearty mouthwatering meals/day
- Assortment of major hunting equipment
- Expert guides
- Friendly personal service and use of all facilities
What's Not Included
- Hunting License -Please note that Federal Migratory game Bird Permits are now only available from Large Sporting goods stores and Online.
- Soft drinks, snacks, etc.
- Taxidermy nor shipping of trophy or meat
- Personal hunting equipment
- Pre/post-hunt accommodations and travel
- Bird Cleaning (Cleaning shack on site)
- Alcohol beverages
Some ethical principles we follow:
- All birds including cripples are counted in personal limits. Limits only on all hunts.
- There are absolutely no birds wasted on our hunts. Only shoot what is considered welcome tablefare. All dead birds must be cleaned for consumption or taxidermy.
- We have a friendly rule that we ask to try and shoot Drakes only when identifiable.
Deposits Required To Book Your Hunt
- $1000 deposit required to book the hunt.
- Balance of hunt price due 120 days before arrival.
Click here to read our full Cancellation policy
As such is life things happen, which is why we highly recommend that you purchase a Trip Cancellation Insurance Policy from one of the many Insurance Companies in the market. Different packages will ensure your trip expenses to different levels of protection. We can not insure any of your trip costs or related expenses for you.
All deposits and final payments are non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances.
All payments made out and mailed to:
PO Box 358
Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
What To Bring For Waterfowl Hunting
- Camouflage or hunter green clothing
- Pair of easy-on and easy-off camp slippers (with rubber bottoms) We have a "boots-off" policy in all our buildings and these slip-ons will make your in-camp travel very comfortable.
- Firearm and ammunition
- Waterproof walking boots
- Rain gear
- Light jacket
- Insulated jacket
- Headwear - light
- Headwear - insulated
- Gloves - light
- Gloves or Mitts - insulated
- Insulated pants or jumpsuit or long underwear
- Light footwear for around camp/lodge
- Blaze orange headwear and vest
- Personal effects, such as medication, toiletries, alcohol and tobacco.
- Cooler (if you wish to take game home)
- Passport is now required
- Hunter Safety Certification
- Border crossing forms pre filled.( firearms declaration form 1-800-731-4000),info @ Canada customs 1-800-461-9999
- Travel arrangements made and confirmed (A 4 wheel drive vehicle is recommended)
- Travel crate for dog
Trouble finding a vehicle rental to get to your outfitter?
It's only been winter for a day and we're already tired of it!
Great day to bbq, bear and goose sausage!
Offering more of our great bear hunting!
Not only do we have more area to hunt, we have more available bear hunting tags to offer!
Manitoba waterfowl hunting 2018
Great guys and great weather on a tough hunt!