Whitetail Hunting Prices
Species- Whitetail Deer
Season: Fall Archery, Muzzle loader, Rifle
Our opening dates for Deer Season change from year to year, please contact me for exact opening dates which will always fall on a Monday. Below are time frames only:
- Archery-Middle of Sept to Middle of Nov- Resident, Non-Resident, Foreign Resident
- Muzzle Loader-End of Oct first weeks of Nov- Resident, Non-Resident, Foreign Resident
- General Rifle-Last 3 weeks of Nov -Resident, Non-Resident, Foreign Resident
- Arrive on Sunday/Depart following Saturday
- Hunts are 6 nights stay, 5 days hunting!
- Price US funds= Only $3000 US
Unlike most other outfits, you won't need to cook or clean, nor eat at the "greasy spoon" nor stay in town at a motel.
Our price includes magnificent meals and accommodations provided right here at our Lodge! You just relax, enjoy the week as it should be and let us treat you right. This is what providing great service is all about. Plan to gain a little weight here because we're a hunting lodge not a health spa. And nobody leaves hungry. When you call ask about the many different dishes we serve, (with deserts).
The service we provide is a great trip experience for you! An important factor, on any outfitted hunt is excellent staff! If you have been on a few guided trips you will agree that a hunting guide can make or break your hunt. We employ only the best and reward them well for their service to you and us. Seasoned traveling hunters will back that claim from their past experiences with us, just ask for our references.
There is more to explain than we can write about here, a conversation tends to paint a better picture about what you can expect.
We also have a list of references we encourage you to call and ask all about us. Here are a few excerpts from the growing list of Testimonials.
We would be happy to explain all about it anytime, Contact Us, or call us Toll Free at 1-866-214-8402.
Included In All The Guided Hunts
- All applicable taxes
- Clean, warm private accommodations
- All bedding, towels, etc
- Daily housekeeping
- 3 hearty mouthwatering meals/day
- Assortment of major hunting equipment
- 1 expert guide per 2-3 hunters
- Friendly personal service and use of all facilities
- Big game trophy handling and meat packaging/freezing.
- Professional Outdoorsmen (Guiding and Lodging Outfitter)
What's Not Included
- Hunting License (Big Game hunts add $100 non resident Government Allocation fee) Please note that Federal Migratory game Bird Permits are now only available from Large Sproting goods stores and Online.
- Soft drinks, snacks, etc
- Taxidermy nor shipping of trophy or meat
- Personal hunting equipment
- Pre/post hunt accommodations and travel
- Bird cleaning (local cleaners available or DIY with staff assisted breasting in cleaning shack)
- Alcohol beverages
Deposits Required To Book Your Hunt
- $500.00 per hunter to reserve a spot years in advance.
- $500.00 (remaining deposit balance of total of $1000) deposit balance is due January 1st of the year of your hunt.
- Balance of hunt price due 60 days before arrival.
*All deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
All payments made out and mailed to:
PO Box 358
Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
What To Bring For Whitetail Deer Hunting
For all of our hunts we want to remind hunters to bring any medications, puffers, Eppipen or allergy medication if you are allergic to bee stings, etc. We are a fair distance from any emergency services and while hunting the response time is even greater. There are no air-ambulances locally.
- Camouflage clothing.
- Blaze orange hat/togue and vest for the fall Gun hunts.
- Thermacell or Mosquito repellant and/or Mosquito netting jacket, head gear, etc. (no black flies here! Just mosquitoes)
- Safety harness and lanyard
- Firearm and ammunition or other lawful weapon.
- Waterproof walking boots
- Rain gear
- Knee high rubber boots
- Light jacket
- Light footwear for around camp/lodge
- Insulated jacket
- Headwear - light
- Headwear - insulated
- Gloves - light
- Gloves or Mitts - insulated
- Insulated pants or jumpsuit or long underwear
- Personal effects, such as medication, toiletries, alcohol and tobacco
- Cooler (if you wish to take meat/trophy home)
- Rubber tips and tape for packaging Antlers if flying home
- Passport is now required
- Hunter safety Certification
- Border crossing forms pre filled.( firearms declaration form 1-800-731-4000),info @ Canada customs 1-800-461-9999
- Travel arrangements made and confirmed
- Winter season requires very warm clothes and footwear. Talk with us.
The weather is usually very pleasant in May, June, September and October but some mornings can be quite cold. Temps range from 75 F to 40 F.
It may snow in October but more likely in November and December. One should be prepared for winter weather after approximately November 1st when temperatures can be 10 F and colder. It is not uncommon to have some snowfall in May either, so be prepared.
Hunting in winter conditions can be very pleasant so long as one is properly dressed, and has the necessary equipment.
Deer Hunters Please Note!
All hunters are required to sight in their rifles at our range on day of arrival. Allow for arrival in daylight and extra ammunition accordingly.
All Hunters - Hunter safety Certification is required to purchase a hunting license in Manitoba.
Wounded policy- If the animal is hit but not recovered, the hunt is considered complete and the hunt is over. Rest assurred we will search as hard as physically possible with available sign to track the animal. It is best of you make a perfect shot so practice lots before your hunt.
Dauphin fish and wildlife awards night 2018
Sorry if i am not available to take your call, it's deer season
See the 2 newest members of the Riverside Lodge hunting dog crew!
Terrible when it is one of our's but these people give us all a bad name.-Internationals investigation seizure of bear hides $37000 fines !
How's that for first day!!!!! 2 hrs into hunt